I got home from the Cobra Starship concert about an hour ago and it was amazing! All of the bands performed great and I couldn't have asked for a better show. Sing It Loud played most of their new songs which I've never heard before, but they were awesome. Hit the Lights were great also. I've never seen them live before, but have been a fan for a while so it was nice to finally see them and they didn't let me down. Forever the Sickest Kids were unbelievable, like always. Their music is ridiculous. I have listened to their newest album countless times, but I never get tired of it. Obviously, Cobra Starship stole the show with their catchy lyrics and rhythms. Their energy is contagious and every time I see them, I am further reminded why they are my favorite band. They are so unique and when I watch them, I just want to be best friends with all of them! And if this wasn't enough to create the perfect night, I caught a pick from Cobra's guitar player Ryland Blackinton. Do you have any shows that you have been to that you feel you will remember forever?
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Kiss My Sass
I got home from the Cobra Starship concert about an hour ago and it was amazing! All of the bands performed great and I couldn't have asked for a better show. Sing It Loud played most of their new songs which I've never heard before, but they were awesome. Hit the Lights were great also. I've never seen them live before, but have been a fan for a while so it was nice to finally see them and they didn't let me down. Forever the Sickest Kids were unbelievable, like always. Their music is ridiculous. I have listened to their newest album countless times, but I never get tired of it. Obviously, Cobra Starship stole the show with their catchy lyrics and rhythms. Their energy is contagious and every time I see them, I am further reminded why they are my favorite band. They are so unique and when I watch them, I just want to be best friends with all of them! And if this wasn't enough to create the perfect night, I caught a pick from Cobra's guitar player Ryland Blackinton. Do you have any shows that you have been to that you feel you will remember forever?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ever since I listened to Cobra Starship for the first time, it instantly became my favorite band. Their music really stands out from the rest of its kind because their songs are different and the style is very unique. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to see them live yet, but I will try the next time they come here.
Post a Comment