Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Folie A Deux

After weeks of delay, the new Fall Out Boy album was finally released yesterday. Right after school, I went to Target to buy it. It was supposed to be released on November 4th, but for some reason, it was postponed. As soon as I bought it, I listened to it on the way home and many times after that at my house while doing homework. Even though it came out yesterday, I would say I heard the whole album about eight times.
This new album, Folie A Deux, is definitely not a dissapointment from their last one, Infinity On High. There's not one song that stands out as a let-down. My favorite song would have to be Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes. Its the first one on the record and it really makes it a great start. I highly recommend this album because of its catchy lyrics and great sound.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

I consider myself a big fan of Fall Out Boy but I haven't listened to them lately. I will definitely have to check out their new album but if it's as good as their single "I Don't Care", then I will not have any problem with the rest of the songs. I'll probably listen to every song at least 10 times like you because Fall Out Boy is just amazing.