Yesterday was the official release date for Britney Spear's new album, Circus. This is her sixth album and could potentially be her comeback. I feel that she has always been great at what she does, making music, but that other issues got in the way of this
process and people's opinions of her. Her personal life shouldn't have an effect on the way people think about her as an artist. She has been a target for the paparazzi for at least a year now, and I hope, for her, that this album gains her some more respect in the music industry.
In a couple of months, she is supposed to start her Circus Tour. This will be her first actual one in about 4 years. Throughout this time, she has done a couple of live shows here and there, but nothing that could be qualified as a tour. She is really going through a full recovery from her absence and I hope that it's worth it. I will always be a Britney fan because of how much I idolized her when I was younger. Her music is apart of my childhood and I wish the best for her and will continue to wait for her to produce more music.
1 comment:
Tracey, I sort of agree with you. Britney is good @ making music and keeping her fans behind her, but I don't find that her current issues are helping her career in a positive way. I mean, it really is all eyes on her everything you hear is.. "did you hear about Britner driving with her kid on her lap, did you see her shave her head..." aything she does catches fans or just anyones attention and I feel like in a way, yes that's working for her but I don't think it always will.I've never been a true Britney fan, but I did enjoy her last CD and actually bought so this time I expect to buy it on Itunes and quickly get a listen on it!:)
Post a Comment