Last night, mid-physics project, my computer completely crashed. There was no possible way for me to turn it on. When my mom brought it in to get it fixed today, she found out that for it to be fixed, my hard drive would have to be completely cleared. Not only did I lose the project I had worked hours on and an essay due today, but I also lost all of my music! I have it all on my iPod, but I don't know a way to get it from my iPod to my restored computer once I get it back. Does anyone know a way to do this without startung my iTunes library all over again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that stinks! I have a Zune now, but when I used to have an iPod I could not figure out a way to put my songs from the iPod onto iTunes when I got a new computer. It's really inconvenient!! I think new iPods should have this capability. But at least you have most of your songs on CD's and they aren't lost forever! Good luck with the computer; sorry about your physics project :( love you!
Aw! I'm sorry! I can't believe you lost all of your music...it's a good thing that you had them in your i-pod, because I don't know what I would do without music. Unfortunately I don't have i-tunes so I can't help you there. At least you didn't die! Or stay up 'till four! Haha
Post a Comment