Sunday, January 11, 2009

Warped Tour '09

When I went to see Hey Monday during winter break, There For Tomorrow announced that they will be attending Vans Warped Tour this summer. I didn't know that anyone confirmed that they will be playing until they said this and looked up who else will be there. Some of the bands that will be there are Sing It Loud, Every Avenue, The Maine, Chiodos, and many more. The dates that they will be there and the dates of the tour are still to be announced, but it is still really exciting that they are even up at all. The bands that went last year were a dream come true because basically all of my favorite ones were there and I don't see that yet this year, but I really hope that some more sign up to play. I will still probably be going, but I'm just going to have to wait and see who else decides to go.

No comments: