
This year's AP tour line-up has been released and I'm so excited about it. The bands that are going are 3oh!3 , The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, Family Force 5, and Hit The Lights. The tour is scheduled to come to Ft. Lauderdale on April 19 at the Culture Room. I love The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, and Hit The Lights and I can't wait to see Hit The Lights Again. I went to this tour last year with some of my best friends and it was amazing. All Time Low, The Rocket Summer, Forever The Sickest Kids, and The Matches were there and I really hope that this year it is as memorable as the last. Hope to see you there!
4 comments:
Last year's AP tour was so much fun with you and all our friends! The bands were all so so good and it was very memorable, to say the least. I'm a little disappointed that I don't really know the bands going on the tour this year, but that's only because I was spoiled with having The Rocket Summer on last year's tour (literally my favorite band ever). Even though I'm not too familiar with these bands, I am sure they are good and am so willing to give them a listen! Hopefully then we can have another amazing time at the AP Tour '09 like we did last year. :)
I’m so excited! I went last year and it was so much fun! I personally don’t like the Rocketsummer because who honestly names a band name after one person? The main reason I don’t like HIM is because live he just sounds really whiny. I almost feel like he’s a crying four year old on stage that’s just complaining in the most annoying voice possible. But Forever The Sickest Kids and All Time Low are always fun bands to see live. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the main, but I’m sure they’ll be great live.
I’m so excited! I went last year and it was so much fun! I personally don’t like the Rocketsummer because who honestly names a band name after one person? The main reason I don’t like HIM is because live he just sounds really whiny. I almost feel like he’s a crying four year old on stage that’s just complaining in the most annoying voice possible. But Forever The Sickest Kids and All Time Low are always fun bands to see live. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the main, but I’m sure they’ll be great live.
3oh3! I love them, they have such a unique tone which puts them out there as individuals. I have never been to the AP tour, but then again im not sure if I would get tired of some of the bands that perform. Im more of a pop person.
Post a Comment