Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Music Lives

By starting this blog, I realize how much music affects my everyday life. It has an impact on almost everything that I do. It is a part of my personality and my beliefs. I listen to it in almost all of my spare time, while doing homework, and even before going to sleep. Every time I get a new album, I try to make the most of it and listen to it twice as soon as I get it. The first time to see if I like the sound, and the second to listen to the lyrics. By doing this, I am able to get the most out of it. Each song has a different message to convey, and I don't want to miss out on any of them. By some, music can be percieved as insignificant, but that is exactly the reason I love it. It allows one to find deeper meaning in something so common.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I totally agree with you on this one. Music also has a great impact on my life as well. You can get so much out of a song and it does have a strong impact on personality. I listen to music almost everyday of my life. What some people don't know is you can learn alot frokm some songs. All types of music have their own significance so I try to listen to as many different types of music that I can.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with you on how much music really does affect every aspect of our lives. There's never been a person who can say that haven't ever listened to music and enjoyed it. Music affects cultures, moods and even distracts us from our everyday lives. Being able to analyze music and create a deeper meaning than just a catchy rhythm is almost like a gift from the artist and it makes listening to music that much more enjoyable.

T Quizz! said...

I feel the same way about how music affects my daily life! Every time I hear a new song, I am obsessed with it, and when I am not thinking about something else, I song is playing in my head. Music definitely has deeper meanings to it, and that is what is so great about it.